The following lawyers engaged at Aderhold Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH are members of the bar association in Frankfurt am Main, Bockenheimer Anlage 36, 60322 Frankfurt am Main:
- Jessica Kießling, LL.M.
- Dr. Thomas Rautenberg
- Dipl.-Kfm. Jens Weber*
* Member of the Chamber of Tax Advisors Hesse (Steuerberaterkammer Hessen), Bleichstraße 1, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, as well as of the Chamber of Auditors (Wirtschaftsprüferkammer) Berlin, Rauchstraße 26, 10787 Berlin.
The following tariffs and rules of the Federal Republic of Germany apply to lawyers:
- BRAO - Federal Lawyers' Act
- BORA - Lawyers’ Professional Code of Conduct
- FAO - Code for Specialist Lawyers
- RVG - Federal Code of Lawyers’ Fees
- CCBE - Statutes of the Council of Bars and Law Societies of the European Union
The tariffs and rules applicable to lawyers are available on the website of the Federal Law Society (www.brak.de), section: “Berufsrecht”.
The following tax advisors engaged at Aderhold Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH are members of the Chamber of Tax Advisors in Düsseldorf, Grafenberger Allee 98, 40237 Düsseldorf , which also acts as the responsible supervisory body:
- Dipl.-Kaufmann Michael Gödecke
The following tariffs and rules of the Federal Republic of Germany apply to tax advisors:
- StBerG - Tax Advisory Act
- DVStB - Regulation on the Implementation of the Provisions for Tax Advisors, Tax Agents and Tax Advisory Companies
- FBO - Code for Specialist Advisors
- StBGebV - Schedule of Fees for Tax Advisors
- BOStB - Professional Code of Conduct for Tax Advisors
The tariffs and rules applicable to tax advisors are available on the website of the Federal Chamber of Tax Advisors (www.bstbk.de), section: “Der Steuerberater“, subsection: “Berufsrecht”.
The following auditors engaged at Aderhold Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH are members of the Chamber of Auditors, Rauchstraße 26, 10787 Berlin, which is responsible for them as a supervisory authority:
- Dipl.-Kaufmann Michael Gödecke
The following tariffs and rules apply to auditors:
- WPO - Auditors Regulations
- BS WP/vBP - The Professional Statutes of Auditors/Sworn Accountants
Company head office: Dortmund
- Prof. Dr. Lutz Aderhold
- Dr. Gunther Lehleiter
Registration: Commercial register, district court of Dortmund, registration No. HRB 23594
Turnover tax identification number: DE 815263059
Professional liability insurers: HDI-Gerling Firmen und Privat Vers. AG, Betrieb Standort Köln Firmen, Postfach 10 24 64, 50464 Cologne
The territorial scope of the insurance contract applies (1) to Germany, (2) to all other European countries, whereby insured are all liability claims resulting from activities [i] related to the provision of advice in connection with or involving European law, [ii] executed by a lawyer before a European court, (3) worldwide, up to an amount corresponding to the minimum amount of insurance cover required by law to cover liability claims arising from actions against the policyholder before a non-European court. The insurance coverage does not include liability claims arising from the activities of law firms or offices established or maintained abroad.
The European Commission is providing an online dispute resolution platform, which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Aderhold Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH does not participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.