This data protection notice (hereinafter: "Notices") serves to comply with the data protection requirements that exist for the operation and use of the websites www.aderhold.legal and www.leaders.law (hereinafter: "Websites" or individually "Website"), in particular the information obligations pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR). This information only concerns the data processing processes associated with the visit to the website.
A. Controller, data protection officer, supervisory authority
Responsible for the operation of the website is Aderhold Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. The contact details and information on the persons authorized to represent the company can be found in the imprint of this website.
The data protection officer appointed by us is GDI Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Informationssicherheit mbH, postal address: Körnerstraße 45, 58095 Hagen, Germany, telephone: 02331/356832-0, fax: 02331/356832-1, e-mail: info[at]gdi-mbh.eu, www.gdi-mbh.de.
The data protection supervisory authority responsible for us is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia (LDI NRW), postal address: Postfach 20 04 44, 40102 Düsseldorf, Germany, telephone: 0211/38424-0, fax: 0211/38424-10, e-mail: poststelle[at]ldi.nrw.de, www.ldi.nrw.de.
B. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of use
I. When visiting the website
When you visit and use our website, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the program used on your terminal device for viewing and using websites (browser). This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted after seven days:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser you use and, if applicable, the operating system of your terminal device as well as the name of the service provider who provides you with your Internet access (access provider).
This data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability;
- to protect data processing against unauthorised access.
II. Contact form
You can contact us directly with questions or messages using the contact form provided on our website. You must provide a valid e-mail address so that we can answer your question or respond to your message. In addition, you can voluntarily provide us with further personal information, such as your name or a telephone number where we can reach you. The processing of your data transmitted to us for the purpose of contacting you takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The data entered by you via the contact form is automatically deleted four days after it has been sent to us.
III. Information pages for the parties involved in insolvency proceedings
We operate information pages on insolvency proceedings on our website as required. There we provide information for persons involved in these proceedings which is intended only for these persons. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, we process the data to be entered for access exclusively for the purpose of identifying the access authorisation.
C. Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if
- you have given your express consent to the transfer of data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure of your data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- we are legally obliged to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR, is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures which take place at your request.
E. Analysis Tool - Matomo
We use the open source software Matomo for analysis and statistical evaluation of the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose. The information generated by the cookies about the use of the website is transferred to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous user profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable us to design our website in line with requirements. The information is not passed on to third parties. Under no circumstances is the IP address associated with other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are made anonymous, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
F. Social Media Plugins - Shariff
We use privacy safe Shariff buttons on our website instead of social media plugins or share buttons from Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Google+, LinkedIn and Xing. Shariff was developed by specialists from the computer magazine c't to provide more privacy on the net and to replace the usual Share Buttons and Social Media Plugins of social networks. You can find more information about the Shariff project at www.heise.de/ct/artikel/Shariff-Social-Media-Buttons-mit-Datenschutz-2467514.html.
G. Rights of data subjects
You have the right,
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office.
H. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, if there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating a special situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, you can use the contact form on this website. Please enter the word "objection" in the "Subject" field of the contact form.
I. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
J. Topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
This information is currently valid and refers to the technical status of the website on December 20, 2019, and may need to be amended as a result of further development of our website or changes in legal or regulatory requirements. You can call up and print out the current notices at any time on the website at www.aderhold.legal/datenschutz.
(This translation is provided only for convenience purpose. The German wording prevails.)